Thursday, November 19, 2009

Thankfulness Continued...

Today I am thankful for my husband, who yesterday patched the holes in the wall, hung up a lot of our pictures, and installed the doorstops! :-) Today him and his dad are finishing the security system, hopefully installing the digital thermostat, and who knows what else.

When I get home I'll finish putting away my clothes - found the last box in the garage. Tomorrow night we have a semi formal event we're going to with my job, for the 10 year anniversary of the Mercer Master of Public Health program, recognizing the past and present leadership. But Saturday morning you can bet I'll be up and back at it... I will not rest until my house is put together, and on top of that I need to start decorating for Christmas next weekend, after Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment