Friday, November 6, 2009

Pictures of New Carpet in the Kid's Rooms

So I found the camera, but not batteries yet. But I took some pics of the carpet in the kid's rooms with my phone to send to my mom- since she bought the carpet & was a big help with the painting! I knew she was anxious to see the final outcome. I'll get some more pics later of the carpet in the living room and master bedroom. The carpet arrived yesterday afternoon, so Adam will be moving furniture in today. :-)

Ella's Room

Before:















After:

Andrew's Room:

Before:




















After:


It is all still a work in progress, and obviously we're not all moved in yet! But we've come a long way since last weekend! Also, Amazon.com's timing couldn't have been better! I said to my friend who carpools with me when we got home that I was expecting my vacuum next week, and couldn't wait for it to come so I could vacuum the new carpets... and when I went out to walk the dog about 30 minutes later, there it sat on the front porch!

No comments:

Post a Comment