Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Just Recieved Shipping Confirmation...

So I recieved word that some more items I ordered for the new house shipped today. I decided to go "green" on my cleaners for the new house... better for us & the environment-- and the whole  thing sparked when I hired the lady to clean our house before our first Open House for Benton Ave and she used all natural cleaners and got the impossible scum off the bottom of my shower... so I figure for being all natural, those have got to be some dern good products! So I ordered some Seventh Generation cleaners - found them cheapest at LuckyVitamin.com.


Also, on overstock.com they were having a huge sale, and we ordered a Serta 2" thick Memory Foam Matress Topper that came w/ 2 countour pillows for $89.99- had 5 star reviews from people with back & neck problems, and Adam and I both have bad backs and trouble sleeping...

No comments:

Post a Comment