Monday, December 7, 2009

First December Weekend Update!


What a productive weekend... I got the lights up outside (and didn't hurt myself...) There is one section not working, but I'll have to fix them either one night this week or next weekend... Hubby finished the security system, and his uncle is coming out later to activate it. :-) He also fixed the toilets, then clogged another... I told him this is going to be a real problem - he bought some fiber pills over the weekend.

Saturday night was the Christmas Party with hubby's work, and it was a fun time. It was a very nice, semi formal event with good food, drinks, and dancing. It was a nice evening out w/o the kids! Those are rare.

I can park my car in the garage! Hubby got most of the stuff out of the garage and put away, and what was left he pushed to one side so I could get the car in. I didn't have to scrape ice off my windows this morning! Thank goodness, b/c I wouldn't have had the time!


Cleaned house, finished unpacking the kitchen (our new corner nook should arrive this week!) We didn't get to Home Depot to get the materials for the pantry yet... the first check of the month is always short b/c insurance comes out of that one! So hopefully in 2 more weekends we'll be able to get the things we need to get it built... My pantry food is still in boxes, but at least it is organized and shoved in the corner and out of the way for now.

EDIT: Corner nook arrived today!!! 12.8.09 We'll *hopefully* have it assembled tonight and placed in it's designated corner! By next weekend I hope to update with new pictures of our Christmas decor & new nook!

No comments:

Post a Comment