With spring time just around the corner, we are starting to envision some outdoor projects. Hubby should have the basement finished by next weekend. :-) I'll update with some new pictures of his progress this weekend.
Once it warms up he wants to get outside, but before it gets too hot... oh Georgia summers... how I loathe thee.
So here's the to do list:
1. Strip & repaint the back deck
2. Put a fresh coat of paint on the front porch (and purchase rocking chairs!)
3. Trim the bushes; mow the yard - I'd like to plant some wild flowers on our steep hill in the back
4. Fence the yard (maybe... I want us to, need to do some more convincing...)
5. Tear down that eye sore of a shed (another maybe... something I want done, not so much something hubby wants to do!)